Tuesday, July 7, 2009

eh...

oh wow, two nights in a row. Yay me? LOL. So, tonight at work, I had a longgg conversation with a coworker about life, love, and everything else like that.

I know its normal, but it feels weird for me..... I miss dating. I think the tough part of it is that even my DAD is sitting there and if there's a guy that's remotely cute looking, he points and whispers "he's good looking" etc. and people keep asking me why I don't even have a boyfriend... it's like stop reminding me already! It's not like I don't want one! :(

But, I don't want to date someone for the wrong reasons either. So, unlike before, I refuse to date just anyone, which might be why it's been a year and a half since I've had a boyfriend. It stinks, but I guess that's the choice I made with that right?

I dunno. I'm just so like blah, confused, and I guess in a sense lonely? lol. Thoughts?

Love, me <3

No comments:

Post a Comment