Tuesday, January 4, 2011

oops

ok, so I failed miserably at the whole "30 day challenge" thing... but I haven't really had a chance to be at a computer recently, so don't blame me kay? :)

Once again, sitting at work... and I get off in like 20 minutes, so I'm trying not to start anything new (I guess I could file a few smaller cases but I'm lazy right now) so I thought I'd pop in and say hi again before I'm off to see the boy for foods and gambling... heh. I'm gonna be shown how to play roulette today, I'm exciteds. and hoping we win some monies because we could both use it! :)

Yeah, that's about it mostly... I got Sharon to put on white dresses for me, and put one on myself (it was Belle <3 ), so that was cool. I also got to see Leah over the weekend, which was an epic win, and celebrated New Years with 4 out of 5 of the closest people in my life... the 5th (Jenn) was in Philly meeting a cute boy, but at least she got kisses for NYE too ;)
I couldn't have wished for a better way to spend my NYE, or with a better group of people. Dan, Eric, Jason, Leah, and me... lots of dancing, champagne, and Leah & my first shots of tequilla... which did nothing to either of us (nor did it taste bad at all), so we were both really happy.

Well, that wasted about 5 minutes... cuz now I have 15 left. Might as well work on at least 1 case, right? :)


~me

No comments:

Post a Comment