Sunday, November 14, 2010

Just passing through.

I just got back from a wonderful weekend in Allentown, and have quite a pile of homework that's due the next two days, so I'll make this brief. Very truly brief.

I'm writing a book Review... on the Rainbow Fish. The book is twelve pages, and it only has six of those with writing... and the writing is mostly around three to four lines on each page.
Best. Book. Review. Ever.

But... I also have a ten day lesson plan unit to make up between this moment and midnight on Tuesday night. Ick. Gross.

The joys of being an elem education major, right? Two page reviews on children books, and HUGE lesson plan things that are worth barely any credit.

Eh, oh well... Guess I should go work on this now, seeing as I have to be to the depot by seven for a store meeting tonight (hooray for meetings on my day off!).

:)

I swear, I'll find time at some point to truly update you. Possibly.

No comments:

Post a Comment