Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Time, Sleep, and Teddy.

I really should be working on my Edu Psych homework right now (once again, due by midnight) but... all of this weddings and engagement talk is making me rather distracted. :)

Not that that's completely a bad thing, it's just not my homework lol.

I'm trying to convince Sharon that 8 months goes by super quickly (especially once she REALLY starts planning her wedding, alongside of finishing undergrad works), but I don't think she's really believing me with this one.

Hmmm.
But, really, 8 months does go by quickly. Especially when you stay busy... and being a full-time student working two jobs, I think it goes really really REALLY quickly. Because I have no time to breathe and relax.

Is it bad that I'm ready for Thanksgiving to get here, just so I can sleep??? Because I could care less about the whole "oh joy, it's the holidays thing"... I CAN SLEEP. and not do anything. yessssss.
I love this idea. Immensely... and I only have one more day of trying to keep myself moving (and trying to not fall asleep on a ladder at depot around midnight tomorrow night... not that I'm complaining about that, I like staying late and helping! :D I just don't think my body agrees with this liking) until I don't have to wake up.

Me yawning just now completely reiterates the point mentioned above haha.

Ok, enough about time and sleep... I'm gonna go play administrator and make a whole progress thing telling a teacher what she's doing wrong, and what she needs to do right....... and I'm gonna go grade 3rd grader reports on JFK and Teddy R.

Some days, I love my major.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like some awesome grading.

    I'm not saying that 8 months doesn't go by fast I jut don't think I'm far behind on planning or that it's too complicated. Any I won't enjoy myself if I just get stressed out which I'm really good at doing.

    ReplyDelete