Saturday, December 18, 2010

just a quick note

Happy weekend before Christmas!!!!! :)

I found out that this is NOT blocked from the depot (where I am right now hehe), soooo... you're getting a Courtney update while I'm bored at work yayyy!

I'm currently trying to find some recipes online for next week cuz I promised the boy I would cook (yayy... I think), so I'm trying to find something good that we'd both like and that won't take forever.

I think we're gonna do dinner on Christmas Eve possibly too, so it's gotta be like really good. ACK! HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.

Speaking of boy, he should be coming over here soon for his break... He ended up working from 9 am until 10 tonight cuz he wants monies to buy himself a car (yayy I wont have to drive more). lol.

Ok, I don't wanna get caught so BYE.

1 comment: