Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Happy December!

Sorry for not posting (sooo soo sorry!!!), but holidays are always the time of year that's super busy for everyone, myself included.

Now, on top of my two jobs and full-time schooling (which I only take a two week break from during this time of year, as opposed to last year's two month break), there is thrown in holiday parties, gift shopping, birthdays, and date nights. Yes, date nights.

I have three this week... and they're all with the same guy. :) One's already happened, and it was the third movie date him and I have been on together since Halloween. Our fourth movie date is Narnia tomorrow at midnight (OMG EXCITED. yes), and then he's my date for the firm's holiday party this Friday.

You should see the smile on my face lol.



But really, speaking of the firm, that's where I am at this exact moment, and I needed a momentary mental break from filing pleadings so... I updated my blog for the first time of the last month of 2010! woohoo!

I will TRY to get at least one more in before Christmas, but, as I said, it's a busy busy time of year. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment