Wednesday, April 8, 2009

hewwo!

Hey hey blog world.. I'm sitting in my environmental biology class at the moment, and got a little bored... so I decided to update! yayyyy! lol
We're talking about plant behaviors right now (apparently there's a type of plant called a "nasty"?... like the Venus Fly Trap lol), and I'm like wow... boring.
Life's been going well, went to the gym with the bestie last night and I'm feeling great because of it!! :D yeahh. Like, in all honesty, I've been overly stressed with drama and life recently.. but since last night, I've felt so great and happy. Like I've already gotten texts from the drama people in my life this morning, and I'm just like "eh, whatever!" which is definitely a first for me.

School's still just ok. I'm finally getting used to the whole UD thing.... 2 months after classes started lol. The silly boy from calc is just getting annoying nowadays, so I'm not sure what's going on with that. I've just given up on him in general..... ok, I've given up on all guys in general. But I'm cool with that. :)

Well, yeah, this is just a mini-post I guess... but class ends in like 4 minutes so I gotta get ready to turn the lappy off!

PS: Twitter
I'm on Twitter! look for kortni24!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment