Wednesday, April 6, 2011

my first chip/day 10

<~ my own personal chip. :) So exciting! Thanks Brad. :)

Hey look, two days in a row (and it's because I was put on a google blog roll, and I'm super excited about that fact! haha).


So, I am currently on day 10 of having no soda (meaning I am 1/3 of the way to my #30daychip! ahh), and it's getting much easier when I walk by the soda machine in the break room. Before, I had to force myself to stop staring at that little ginger ale button (seriously, my favorite), but now I'm like "eh, whatever. I want tea. It's cold" and I go and make myself a cup of tea.

Today, however, I'm about to go onto my second bottle of water. And it's just 11 (I'm also about to start working on my 10th case for the day... which is much better than yesterday, where I only got through 8 of them).

The hardest part of today is going to be going to the Phillies game (OH MY GOD) tonight with Dan... because it's like: $7 beer, $4 water, or $2.50 soda. :( :( ughhhh stupid money! I will probably end up having 1 beer (because then I can say I had a beer at the Phillies game. WIN), and drinking water the rest of the time. Hopefully they're in bottles so I can just refill instead of buying more. Who knows, I was 10 the last game I went to.

Speaking of Dan.... actually, no, I'm not opening that can of worms just yet (Dan is pictured up at the top, the only guy up there lol). I'll get in to that another time, right now I really need to get some more filing done!

No comments:

Post a Comment