Thursday, April 7, 2011

Phillies!

Yeah, it says proof on it... but I stole it from the Phillies website, what do you expect? :-)

I'll get more pictures up later, once I'm at a computer where I can load actual pictures (and not just on my work computer heh).


Oh, and I had 1 beer and that was it last night (I couldn't find water for the life of me, and I was not going to break my chip for a soda!).... I've learned a lesson that I cannot leave my seat during the game, or else the other team will score and we will not (Yeah, Dan and I were walking around during the 4th and top of the 5th, sorry). But, all in all, it was an excellent game and an excellent experience that I can't wait to do again!

That's about all I can think to say now (I'm sleepy).... :]

2 comments:

  1. I am kind of jealous! I want to go to a Phillies game! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was SOOO much fun! I can't wait to go again.

    ReplyDelete