Tuesday, April 5, 2011

oops...

Oh, um, wow, I haven't updated in a while, sorry about that.

Been busy and everything... switched over to full time at the law firm, weekends at depot, school full time and such. Also was in Florida a month ago (yay Harry Potter world!), and then came home to deal with a break up (not yay)... and then found out that I was never really the "girlfriend," I was actually the "other girl" which kinda really sucks. Guy #6 to cheat, man I really get the good ones, huh?

In better news... I am on my 9th day without a soda (8th without an energy drink, which is an even BIGGER feat!), and my head is pounding right now. But I joined this group on twitter (see the tweets on the side! haha), and we all help each other towards healthy goals, which is really helping me with this soda thing.

You get a chip (like a reward) when you hit a milestone... my first one was at 7 days (thus the #7daychip thing), and I was so proud. I wasn't even able to go three days last year when I tried to give up soda for lent (it lasted to my 21st birthday haha). Next is a 30 day one, than 100 days. I'm determined.

I'm gonna ask Brad if I can get an individual 7daychip to put on here so I can show it off (though not many people read this eeep).

Ok, enough break time. I have filing to do!
~K

No comments:

Post a Comment