Friday, May 29, 2009

Fabfattie's Day 1!

Helloooo world!
I am in SUCH a good mood today! You know why???? IT'S SUMMER! :D no more studying until fall semester starts! yay!!!
I got two of my grades back so far: D+ and C-..... ewww. But I really wasn't ready for UD when I started there, and my body collapsed a lot, so the grades aren't a surprise to me. Next semester I'll be ok.

BUT that's not what today's blog is about!
Today started Fabfattie's new challenge! woohoo! I woke up, had a GREAT breakfast, went to the gym for an hour (I feel excellent!), drank 2 bottles of water (so far), had a strawberry protein shake, and went to my WW meeting. I only lost .2 when I weighed in, BUT that's still a loss, so I'm happy!!!!!
(can you tell how much more carefree I am now that finals are over??? lol).

I'm getting ready to have an EXCELLENT lunch... though I'm not sure what it'll be yet! But I'll think of something.
I might take the puppy out for a walk first though??? hmm....

But yeah, I just thought I'd share my day real quickly! :) I know it's not a long post, but I'm STARVED, so I'm gonna go eat and then track my points etc... and then go to the sprint store with the daddy so I can try to get a phone that actually works!
Followed by work. :( ugh but it's money.


Talk to you guys laterr!!!!!
Love, me <3

No comments:

Post a Comment