Thursday, May 28, 2009

Insanity is slowly slipping away...

Hey look, it's me! O.O wow... I'm getting there lol.

OK, so I'm working through stuff for my last final (which is TODAY) (and chemistry... *whimper*), and I think I've totally passed my capacity to take things in. 4 finals, 4 days in a row... I'm so exhausted, I can barely stand it... :(

BUT! It's the LAST FINALL!!!!! Which means... at like 6 tonight, I will be on SUMMER BREAK! And that right there my friends is the best thing ever. :) Because summer means that me, and Kelli, start to run a lot. Like 4 days a week... it's pretty much a C25K thing we do, so maybe this year I'll be able to do a 5K. Last year, when we started the running program, I couldn't run. And that's not an understatement... The interval was 2 minutes running, and I could barely do 1 minute. It was a disaster.
If you ask Kelli, I've come a looooooong way since then.

But anyways... (yes, this IS me being a procrastinator. But you try doing CSBs [aka Chem Skill Builders] when your brain has completely shut itself off. It's impossible) I just wanted to say that FABFATTIE'S CHALLENGE IS GOING TO BE STARTING SOON! AND YOU SHOULD JOIN ME!!!!!!! Because it's going to be fun, and exciting, and earning points is always the best! Not to mention, it's a great excuse to be healthy and active!!!! :)

So yes... join me! YAY! :)

Ok... I'm going to go back to my studying/homework now.

OH and for those who read any of my fanfic that might be looking..... I have half of chapter 8 for Traveling Soldier written, BUT I refused to write anymore until I was done with finals.... which means... I SHOULD FINISH WRITING IT TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!
And I'll try to get something for my other two stories worked through as well... I know the people who read those stories probably hate me right about now. Oops. :(

Leave me messages loves! I'm looking forward to lots of encouragement over the next 2 weeks while I work through this challenge (my first during WW!).

Love, me <3

No comments:

Post a Comment