Tuesday, May 26, 2009

So... I really SHOULD be studying right now, BUT... I am so ADD it's not even funny. :( Oh well, criminal justice will just have to wait for a little while longer (I do have all of the notes sitting right in front of me at least!).
Today, I am updating for one single reason... I am presenting my readers (whom I am aware are just a few of you) with the newest challenge by those wonderful ladies at Fabfatties! Yeah!!! I am joining a fellow dieter on twitter, foodiemcbody, in their challenge for the next two weeks... and you should too! :)

Here's the details:

*Eat 5 servings of fruits and vegetables daily- 5 points
*Drink 8 glasses of water a day- 8 points
*Exercise- 1 point per minute
*Do a random good deed- 5 points
*Stop drinking soda pop for a day- 1 point
*Actually read someone else’s blog post and leave a comment- 1 point
* Answer our Fab Fatties random bonus questions about us- 5 points
-Bonus questions will be posted daily on our blog.
* Recommend 2 fabulous friends from twitter and tell us why we should follow them- 2 points
* Eat a healthy breakfast-1 point
* Lose weight- 1 point per pound
* Keep a food journal for the day- 5 points per day
* Take a walk during you lunch break- 5 points
* Have a friend join this challenge- 25 points per friend
-make sure your friend tells us you recruited them!

To join, email Shannon and Angie and tell them that I (kortni24) sent you.
What to include in the email: your name, twitter name if applicable, your blog or website on or before 12:00 a.m. MST Thursday May 28th 2009.
Wanna know more info??? Click here to check out the Fabfatties (and they are quite Fab!) website!

So, before I head back to my notes and notecards... with my highlighter!... I thought I'd also admit that the hardest part is going to be giving up the soda, or (even worse) my Monster!!! I have a can of the Blue Monster (yay lo-carb!) sitting right next to me, OPEN, so that I can restore my energy and try to not pass out with these notes! ACK! urggggg. :(

Also, as for my WW journey... I've lost a total of 7.8, 2.4 of them last week! Yeah!!! I have a feeling this week's already messed up (and it's only Tuesday) because I haven't done much of anything except cram for all 4 of my exams (silly things like finals and classes and universities, right?)... but I am hoping to get more active and less Monster-dependent in the next couple of days.
I leave for Mississippi next Saturday (the 6th), right during fabfatties challenge, BUT I know that I'll be able to do it! :)

Alright, no more putting of the studying... let me know if you're joining us in the challenge.
Love, me. <3

1 comment:

  1. We are so excited to have you in our challenge! Thank you for doing this with us :)
    XO
    FabFaittes

    ReplyDelete