Monday, September 20, 2010

Day One

I interrupt my writing of Nature V. Nurture for psychology to update you on how this Facebook thing is going.

Why did I do this??? haha.

Actually, it's not as tough on the first day as I thought it might be. I mean, I've gotten texts a few times over today asking me why and them saying that they dislike the idea. Which makes me feel awesome. :)
I've got no boy worries today (well, that's a lie but... none that I'd like to talk about on here), and I'm contently sitting here sipping a Diet Coke while working on my psych response. Next on my list? How to Get in Shape... the crappiest topic to write about in the world of elementary education.

But one that I struggle with on a daily basis. Maybe I can take my own advice on this? ha.

Oh, and my foot is vibrating for the second day in a row. It's quite an odd feeling.

Okay, that's it for now. I need to get this homework done... :)


*10 minutes later*
ps... I hate money. Bills suck. Especially tuition bills. Gah.

No comments:

Post a Comment