Friday, September 24, 2010

eh.

Do you know how hard it is to find a list of agencies for things like child abuse and the like? Granted, you're probably sitting there thinking "Silly Courtney, pick up a phone book."

...

I don't have an Allentown phone book. And since my assignment is to get a list of agencies for the area I want to teach in, well, I'm doing Allentown. (Whilst donning my Cedar Crest sweatpants. <3 yay.) But I'm having a lot of trouble trying to locate any agencies... maybe if I put in words like organization or community. I mean, I know they have to be there. Cedar Crest had way too many volunteer opportunities with groups of this sort to not have it! Gah. I need to be up there apparently to do this. I'm getting an Allentown block from Delaware. 

I'm also really tired, since that "Hey, I'm up at 1 am updating my blog" thing from last night had me up until 5 am. And I woke up around 9:30 or 10. So really, I had no sleep. And I painted more at work tonight, and was a rather snooty bitch while there I'm afraid. But, it was just one of those days... with the exception that I do not draw firemen hats every day. That was quite unique. And took forever. I never have spent 5 hours on making a sign before. A bit much. 

I really just want to snuggle up with my teddy bear and fall asleep, but for some reason I'm instead doing homework on a Friday night (That in and of itself is just WRONG. But, I also don't mind... since one day I will be doing lesson plans all the time). 

Speaking of homework, I go for my first class observation this upcoming Tuesday. Dude. Awesome. I'm going to Tall Oaks school (which I need to figure out WHERE it is because I don't know), and I'm gonna sit in on a 6th grade gym class before I go off to my own class that night. Exciting? Yes it is. But that's still two work days and a Psychology class away (which reminds me, I have a psych response to do as well)... it's also possibly at least one karaoke away (knowing me), but that's only possibly at this moment in time. 

I'm gonna stop writing about school now, try to see if I can get a little of this agency assignment done (which, by the way, is worth only 63 points of my final grade. That's it. No more), and then I am going to pass out for about 6-7 hours since I have to be back to work at 8 tomorrow morning (gross!). 

Sorry for my boringness tonight, but sometimes a girl has to be a bookworm know-it-all and study her little butt off. It gets worse close to tests, so you're still safe for now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment